Kanya Sumangala Yojna is a significant initiative launched by the Uttar Pradesh state government in India. The primary objective of this scheme is to empower girls and women by providing them with financial assistance at various stages of their lives. This scheme aims to eradicate female feticide, establish an equal gender ratio, halt the malpractice of child marriage, and improve the health of girls. It also encourages education, helps in making girls self-reliant, and develops positive thinking in society towards the birth of a girl child. Let’s delve into the details of this empowering scheme. 🙌
Key Features of Kanya Sumangala Yojna 📝
Kanya Sumangala Yojna has several notable features:
- The scheme provides financial assistance at six different stages in a girl’s life.
- The financial aid is provided for the birth of a girl child, after one year of complete vaccination, after admission in class first, class sixth, class ninth, and when the girl has passed Class 10/12 and enrolled in at least a two-year diploma course or graduate degree.
- The scheme aims to end female feticide, establish an equal gender ratio, stop the malpractice of child marriage, and improve the health of girls.
- It encourages education and helps make girls self-reliant.
Eligibility Criteria for Kanya Sumangala Yojna 📋
To be eligible for the Kanya Sumangala Yojna, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Aadhar of Applicant, Father, Mother and Beneficiaries’ is mandatory from 10-Oct-2022.
- Birth Registration Number with CRS integration is mandatory from 08-Sep-2022.
- Parivaar ID is mandatory from 24-Aug-2022.
How to Apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojna 🖥️
The application process for Kanya Sumangala Yojna is straightforward:
- Interested candidates can visit the official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojna and register themselves online by filling up the application form with their personal details, Aadhaar number, bank account details, etc.
- Candidates can also visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) and get their registration done offline by submitting their documents and photographs.
Kanya Sumangala Yojna is a commendable initiative by the Uttar Pradesh state government to empower girls and women. By providing financial assistance at various stages of their lives, it aims to eradicate social evils like female feticide and child marriage while promoting education and self-reliance among girls. If you’re eligible and interested in this scheme, consider applying today to reap its benefits! 💪