Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna is a housing scheme launched by the Madhya Pradesh state government in 2023. The main objective of this scheme is to provide pucca houses to women living in kutcha houses who have not received any benefit from any other housing scheme. The scheme is a part of the Ladli Behna Yojna that aims to empower and support women in various aspects of life. 🏠
Features of Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna
Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna has the following features:
- The scheme covers all the women belonging to any category who are homeless or living in kutcha houses.
- The scheme provides a pucca house of 25 square meters with two rooms, a kitchen, a toilet, and a veranda.
- The scheme also provides basic amenities such as electricity, water, and sanitation.
- The scheme provides a subsidy of ₹1.5 lakh to each beneficiary for the construction of the house.
- The scheme also provides a loan facility of up to ₹50,000 at a low interest rate for the additional cost of the house.
- The scheme targets to provide pucca houses to 4.75 lakh women in five years (2023-28) with a budget of ₹7,125 crore.
Eligibility Criteria for Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna
The eligibility criteria for Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna are as follows:
- The applicant must be a woman who is a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant must be living in a kutcha house or have no house at all.
- The applicant must not have received any benefit from any other housing scheme such as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Indira Awas Yojana, etc.
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhaar card and a bank account linked with Aadhaar.
How to Apply for Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna
The application process for Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna is as follows:
- The interested candidates can visit the official website of Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna and register themselves online by filling up the application form with their personal details, Aadhaar number, bank account details, etc.
- The candidates can also visit the nearest Gram Panchayat / Ward Office / Camp Site and get their registration done offline by submitting their documents and photographs.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their eligibility criteria and merit by the Project Implementing Agency (PIA) or Common Service Centre (CSC).
- The selected candidates will be informed about their house details and construction site location by SMS or email.
- The candidates will have to report to their respective construction sites on the specified date and time and start the construction work with the help of the PIA or CSC.
- After completing the construction work, the candidates will have to submit the completion certificate and other documents to the PIA or CSC for verification and approval.
- The candidates will then receive the subsidy amount in their bank accounts after deducting the loan amount if any.
Benefits of Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna
Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna has several benefits for the women in Madhya Pradesh, such as:
- It helps them to have a dignified and secure living environment with better health and hygiene conditions.
- It helps them to improve their socio-economic status and self-confidence by having an asset of their own.
- It helps them to participate more actively in decision making at the family and community level.
- It helps them to contribute to the development of their villages and towns by creating employment opportunities and enhancing local infrastructure.
Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna is a commendable initiative by the Madhya Pradesh state government to provide pucca houses to women who are homeless or living in kutcha houses. It is a part of the Ladli Behna Yojna that aims to empower and support women in various aspects of life. By applying for this scheme, women can fulfill their dream of having a pucca house of their own.
If you are a woman who wants to apply for this scheme, you should visit the official website of Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna or contact the nearest PIA or CSC for more details and guidance. You can also check the list of beneficiaries, courses, and PIAs available under this scheme on the website.
Ladli Behna Aavas Yojna is a golden opportunity for you to seek and earn. Don’t miss it. 😊